Re: [xsl] generating xml from xslt

Subject: Re: [xsl] generating xml from xslt
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 19:21:54 +0200
Sarkup Sarkup wrote:

Is there a quicker way of doing this instead of
entering the value for the parameters everytime the transformation is
run? I have xalan xslt processor. If I want to generate 50 files it
will take a long time to run this transformaiton.

You could put the data (for all 50 files) in an XML document of its own and read that in using the XSLT document function. However to then generate different result files you need XSLT 2.0 with xsl:result-document (for instance using Saxon 9 instead of Xalan) or you need to check whether your Xalan processor provides an extension to create several result document with one transformation.

--

	Martin Honnen
	http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/