Re: [xsl] Alternative to XSLTHL?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Alternative to XSLTHL?
From: Florent Georges <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 10:26:03 -0700 (PDT)
Jacek Iwanski wrote:

> > 1. What is XSLTHL ?

>   A single JAR file with syntax highlighting module to be
> invoked with Saxon, Xalan, etc.

> > 2. What has to be parsed? Grammar + example.

>   The grammmar is DITA, but all code to parse lies within
> <codeblock> element.

  More precisely, the grammar is the grammar of any supported
language <>, for
instance if you embed JavaScript or PHP into DITA or DocBook.
If I am right, XSLTHL is used as an option in the DocBook XSLT

  So in the case of Jacek, it seems the answer to your response
(Dimitre) is "the grammar is PHP, and I want to be able to parse
a PHP exerpt while formating a DITA document by using XSLT (to
add some info to the PHP code to provide syntax highliting in

Florent Georges