Re: [xsl] Text based stage play scripts to XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] Text based stage play scripts to XML
From: Jacobus Reyneke <jacobusreyneke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 14:37:18 +0200
> This sounds like an up-tagging issue again, like the one discussed for
> dictionaries a short while ago.

Well spotted Jeroen! I searched through my archive and found
dictionary problem. It helped a great deal, thanks.

I'm still struggling with crux off the matter though. What XLST 2.0
will replace the following logic?

Take any input file and output a similar output file. While doing so
however, look for text located between identifiable patterns. Surround
this text with tags.

If input file contains:
a b c d e f g h i j

Pattern description:
any string that follow after the string "c d" and is followed by the
string "g h"

If pattern found:
Surround with <found-you>

Result:
a b c d<found-you> e f </found-you>g h i j

If someone can help me with this, then I should be able to solve my
own "dictionary" problem by creating an xslt that takes a source input
document, a XML pattern input document, and then iterates through the
input document applying the patterns one at a time.

Kind regards,
Jacobus