[xsl] WordML creating blank PDFs using Word2FO stylesheet

Subject: [xsl] WordML creating blank PDFs using Word2FO stylesheet
From: "Paruchuri, Pardha" <Pardha.Paruchuri@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 22:34:05 -0400
All,
We are using Word2FO stylesheets to convert WordML into XSL-FO which
will be submitted to FOP to convert into PDFs. It was working fine
before with Word 2003. Somehow the Word 2007 WordML files though saved
in Word 2003 XML and Word 2003 layout formats are coming out blank in
PDF. Seems like the Word2FO.xsl is not able to recognize the w:body or
the content in the WordML file. Could someone help me troubleshoot the
issue or point me to the XSL tag that processes the body/content in
WordML files. Thanks.

Pardha