RE: [xsl] WordML creating blank PDFs using Word2FO stylesheet

Subject: RE: [xsl] WordML creating blank PDFs using Word2FO stylesheet
From: "Paruchuri, Pardha" <Pardha.Paruchuri@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 15:06:03 -0400
PDF files are created by FOP 0.95. FO files can also be created using
XALAN. Here are the command lines I am using for FO and PDF outputs.

1) fop -d -xml 2005651869151275492_copy4_change1.xml -xsl
stylesheets\word2fo.xsl -foout 2005651869151275492_copy4_change1.fo
2) fop -d -xml 2005651869151275492_copy4_change1.xml -xsl
stylesheets\word2fo.xsl -pdf 2005651869151275492_copy4_change1.pdf
3) java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN xmlfile -XSL file -OUT outfile