xsl-list /at/ lists.mulberrytech.com
Last updated: Fri Jul 01 04:34:09 GMT 2011
- [xsl] XSL-List Guidelines
- [xsl] Trying to ignore specific tags with no content
- [xsl] Avoiding namespace generation in elements
- [xsl] replace(), translate() and Unicode supplementary characters
- [xsl] replace() and translate() second try
- [xsl] Re: Trying to ignore specific tags with no content
- [xsl] Hexadecimal character reference
- [xsl] Re: replace() and translate() second try
- [xsl] passing filtered tree to template
- [xsl] Why is an empty xmlns="" added to child when I add namespace to parent?
- [xsl] xml:space preserve on element converted to html textarea encoding issue
- [xsl] Trimming (formatting-only) leading tabs/spaces from XSLT - issues?
- [xsl] reproducing the hierarchical structure of a subset of nodes from a document
- [xsl] WordML creating blank PDFs using Word2FO stylesheet
- [xsl] how find out end position using 'for' loop
- [xsl] Tokenization - Thai language
- [xsl] compare string to a list of other strings
- [xsl] NLM Book-XML to PDF using XSLFO
- [xsl] XSL-FO impagination columns
- [xsl] random number generator in xslt and xqeury
- [xsl] In the xquery, how do i access the counter in for-each?
- [xsl] xsl:processing-instruction not processed
- Jan - 19 Jun 2011 14:52:05 -0000
- [xsl] XPath: comparison of -0.0e0 and +0.0e0
- [xsl] xsl on safari?
- [xsl] RE: xsl on safari?
- [xsl] Late Breaking News added to Balisage 2011 Program
- [xsl] HTML and XSLT
- [xsl] Improving memory usage when processing multiple documents
- [xsl] Grouping data at multiple levels (can XSL do this?)
- [xsl] xmlns="" added to output
- [xsl] FW: [Sedna-discussion] Strange issue when declaring default element namespace
- [xsl] How to detect if the context item exists
- stf - 30 Jun 2011 17:34:05 -0000