[xsl] [XSL-FO] Way to include an outside stylesheet?

Subject: [xsl] [XSL-FO] Way to include an outside stylesheet?
From: Colin DeClue <colin.declue@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 11:02:37 -0600
Hey Guys,

So, I'm using xsl-fo (with the Antenna House Formatter) to develop
several reports. Many of them have share a large section of the body.
I was building them up by having lots of if statements for the other
parts of the reports, but that's getting cumbersome. I'd like to have
the body portion in a separate style sheet, and keep the separate
reports in separate style sheets that reference the body portion. I
saw that xslt an <xsl:include> element, but I couldn't find something
for xsl-fo. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Colin DeClue