Re: [xsl] Line feed in xalan, disappears

Subject: Re: [xsl] Line feed in xalan, disappears
From: Chris Wolf <cwolf.algo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:36:25 -0500
I don't think you need a binary editor or hexdumper - if you're on
UNIX (Linux) or using Cygwin on Windows,
you can just use the "octal dump" utility, but with the "-c" option
for ASCII mode and -Ax to show offsets in hex, (-Ad for decimal).

e.g.

$ od -Ax  -c message.xml
000000   <   m   e   s   s   a   g   e   >   I       l   o   v   e  \n
000010   x   s   l   t   <   /   m   e   s   s   a   g   e   >  \n
00001f