Re: [xsl] Escaping Characters in replace()

Subject: Re: [xsl] Escaping Characters in replace()
From: Nathan Tallman <ntallman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 12:44:29 -0400
Thank you, David. Unfortunately, I still get ". after processing...
(I'm transforming XML to HML, btw.)

Also, a question. Why didn't you need to escape the period in the
third argument of replace()? (When I inert one, my processor throws an
error; so, I understand it's wrong, but not why. Also, I seem to be
able to delete the backslash in front of the period in the second
argument without causing problems... Why is that?)