Re: [xsl] ChatGPT results are "subject to review"

Subject: Re: [xsl] ChatGPT results are "subject to review"
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 16:22:06 -0000
Let's invite ChatGPT(latest) in the XSLT 4-0 CG  ppp

On Thu, Jul 6, 2023 at 8:53b/AM Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx <

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Never fight an inanimate object
-------------------------------------
biggest mistake of all
------------------------------------
you're doing is work or play
Typing monkeys will write all Shakespeare's works in 200yrs.Will they write
all patents, too? :)
Sanity is madness put to good use.