[no subject]

Which begs the question, how might the xsl-list archives be ...
declared / converted / made available (whatever) as training data?
  And for this set (minor drawback), how to extract the 'eventual'
solution from others proffered in error?

> I don't think there's any going back, so the chances of people creating code that won't run, that they can't debug themselves and which ChatGPT may not provide the correction required if prompted, is high.

And from your earlier comments, the more experience in writing xslt,
the more likely you'll arrive at a solution using AI?

> Michael, I wonder what "nasty accidents" you are thinking of -- some XSLTs used in particular industries with real-world safety issues? Maybe we can start to create some advice for clients on QA and testing protocols.
  Is it logical to say that chatGPT will be just as easy to trip up as
the man on the Clapham omnibus?

regards

ps. Tried google.bard with UK braille. Bit of a dogs breakfast.

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.