Re: [xsl] bad code Re: Subject: ChatGPT results are "subject to review"

Subject: Re: [xsl] bad code Re: Subject: ChatGPT results are "subject to review"
From: "Michael Kay michaelkay90@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 14:49:22 -0000
> Michael, I wonder what "nasty accidents" you are thinking of -- some XSLTs
used in particular industries with real-world safety issues? Maybe we can
start to create some advice for clients on QA and testing protocols.

To add to my previous response, I've always been a bit irritated by the idea
that some kinds of application, and not others, are "safety critical". Getting
the date right on a hospital appointment letter is just as safety-critical as
a machine that monitors blood pressure.

Michael Kay
Saxonica