Re: [xsl] How to do macro substitution in XPath?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to do macro substitution in XPath?
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 17:57:07 -0000
Here is the wanted "pure XPath" that preserves the "readability":

      let $LBJ := /Book/Title eq 'Path to Power' and /Book/Author eq
'Robert A. Caro',
          $RM  := /Book/Title eq 'Power Broker' and /Book/Author eq 'Robert
A. Caro'
        return
          if($LBJ) then 'action 1'
          else if($RM) then 'action 2'
          else 'Error'

On Sat, Dec 2, 2023 at 7:36b/AM Roger L Costello costello@xxxxxxxxx <

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Never fight an inanimate object
-------------------------------------
biggest mistake of all
------------------------------------
you're doing is work or play
Typing monkeys will write all Shakespeare's works in 200yrs.Will they write
all patents, too? :)
Sanity is madness put to good use.