Re: [xsl] Do you have XSLT code that converts a Schema Component Model (SCM) to an XML instance document?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Do you have XSLT code that converts a Schema Component Model (SCM) to an XML instance document?
From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 17:21:11 -0000
> Xerces2 Java has supported this stuff since around 2010.

Indeed so (Saxon's SCM has also been around a long while). I decided in Saxon
to deliver the SCM as an XML structure rather than a Java structure because I
reckoned many potential users would be happier accessing it using XQuery/XSLT
code rather than Java code; and also because I wanted a transport/interchange
format for compiled schemas.

Saxon also offers a direct XPath interface to the SCM as a function library:
see
https://www.saxonica.com/documentation12/index.html#!functions/saxon/schema

Michael Kay
Saxonica