Re: [xsl] Do you have XSLT code that converts a Schema Component Model (SCM) to an XML instance document?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Do you have XSLT code that converts a Schema Component Model (SCM) to an XML instance document?
From: "Anthony J (Tony) Bufort ajbufort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 17:21:14 -0000
Hah!  That shows you how much I've been keeping up with XML in Java in
general.  Over the past 15+ years or so, most of my work has revolved
around XSL/XSD development (spec conversions, schema authoing and
consolidation, XSL-FO to PDF, custom code for services, xml-db
operations, things like that).  When in Java for XML, it's been Saxon and
its specific API.  Haven't had to touch much else in quite a while.
Heavier in my early years, though.
In regard to other Apache projects, I see FOP has been getting some
significant improvements in recent years, which is nice.
Get Outlook for Android XSL-List info and archiveEasyUnsubscribe (by
email)