Re: [xsl] Do you have XSLT code that converts a Schema Component Model (SCM) to an XML instance document?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Do you have XSLT code that converts a Schema Component Model (SCM) to an XML instance document?
From: "Anthony J (Tony) Bufort ajbufort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 17:32:56 -0000
I see!  All good to know.  Indeed, that's how I'd be most likely to
consume this - as an XML structure.  That's what I mean when I say I
haven't kept up much with XML in Java  I haven't had to.  I've been quite
fortunate and happy in having many 'XML-tech-exclusive' engagements,
where by that I mean they've involved data and code all written in one
form of XML or another.  In fact, my latest involved establishing an XRX
architecture backed by services I wrote in XQuery for MarkLogic.  XForms
to XSL converting the input to OSCAL, then the REST services to do the
MarkLogic insertions and whatnot.  FUN! :)
-Tony
Get Outlook for Android XSL-List info and archiveEasyUnsubscribe (by
email)