[stella] Taking screen shots on a Mac

Subject: [stella] Taking screen shots on a Mac
From: Hacks & Cracks <mumbv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 18:30:11 -0600 (CST)
I think this was discussed before, but I must not have saved the messages.

How can I take screen shots of the Atari 2600 games in action using one of
the emulators on a Macintosh?  I am aware of the openapple-shit-3 method
of taking screen shots, but Mac Stella 0.6 runs on the full screen and
this method does not work.  Is there a Mac emulator that runs in a window
rather than on the full screen?  An old version will be fine.  Please
point me in the right direction.

+                http://home.earthlink.net/~mumbv/index.html               +
+   Please include a copy of this e-mail in any snail-mail correspondence  +