[stella] Game update: PCMSG 2.1 (binary)

Subject: [stella] Game update: PCMSG 2.1 (binary)
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 19:11:50 +0100
Is there still anybody alive...? I had no feedback since the time I posted
the last version of my project... that didn't keep me from working on it,
but I need some psychological support _now_ , or I could throw all the
files away and go out and buy a Playstation! ;-)

There aren't many changes, but I think they're worth a look...
I haven't still found an use for the scrolling background, so it has been
temporarily removed.
I've been working a little on the enemies, now there are three kinds of
them - each with its own features - plus the classic "pow"... I would like
to add more enemies, power-ups (let's say regular ship->fast ship->double
fire->fast fire...) and so on...
Things are a bit slower, but maybe not enough.
Of course there's still a lot of work to do, but now that the kernel is
working it's fun to add new features!

P.