Re: [stella] INV update

Subject: Re: [stella] INV update
From: emooney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Erik Mooney)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 18:43:53 GMT
>>They *should* be able to have two bombs on the screen at once, displaying
>>each every other frame, using the ball.
>
>It seems to me that two bombs at once are a very rare event. Maybe there's
>something wrong in the generate-bombs routine?

Finally got time to check this.  In my code (the version I released), right
before the label NoBomb, the STA BombDelay sets the time until the invaders
shoot again.  If I change that LDA advancetable,Y to LDA #1, it works fine
displaying two bombs at once.  The only "problem" is that the time between
bombs is usually greater than the time it takes for a bomb to reach the
ground.  Try adding an LSR or two before the STA BombDelay if you want the
bombs to come faster.