RE: [stella] Source Code

Subject: RE: [stella] Source Code
From: garon@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 20:40:28 -0500
>I really like your page!  Pretty and to-the-point.

Thanks!  The response so far seems very positive. I was concerned about
that. I hope other new list members find it useful. If nothing else
personally I find it helpful in that I can quickly link to the original
postings & find follow-up discussions.

>Anyway, I'll try taking a look at it and see if I can find the problems,
that is if time >permits :)

Great!

I mentioned in my previous post that I appreciate everything you all are
doing. I'd like to elaborate and blow sunshine ya'lls way. I missed out on
the Stella CD & am really thankful for all the development tools, code,
discussion, and games you all are sharing with the rest of us.

I've been lurking on RGVC for sometime, and am thoroughly impressed with
the overall honestly, openness, and sharing (of knowledge) that seems to be
the norm in the Classic community.

Happy coding,
Garon

P.S. Bob specifically thanks for porting DASM. I love WPlayBin; makes life
easier. Oh & I tried Stell-a-Sketch for the first time recently, my
daughter (3) and I love it!

Mmmm, while I'm at it. Peter my daughter can kick my butt at Oystron! What
gives? Where's the docs, I gotta figure out a way to beat her. She can't
read yet so there's my advantage. :)

Nick, I can't say enough about you page! Keep up the good work.

Everyone else... thanks for the lively and informative discussion!