Re: [stella] Sync question and my game's bin

Subject: Re: [stella] Sync question and my game's bin
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 98 18:08:26 -0500
> You should limit yourself to symmetrical playfields (if I remember correctly,
>most Jumpman levels were symmetrical), or the kernel would become very tricky.

I did plan on keeping the PF pretty simple at first.  The fanciest thing
I'll do for a while is mess with D0 of CTRLPF in the middle of the screen.

>I think that it shouldn't be too difficult to add the jumpman and two or
>three of the "dots" that were chasing you in the original game, but things
>will be much harder if you want to add also the prizes that were scattered
>around in the maze...

Actually the logic I have in mind is going to make the dots a ton tougher
imo.  Esp if I want the game to be challenging.  Also thinking about
having some pieces of the PF that change after you grab the different
"prizes".  Prizes won't be too tough if I just keep track of the P0's x-
and y-coords.  The "AI" for the killer dots will.  Any ideas?  I will be
using missiles and the ball for those, btw.

And Piero... thanks for looking!

Ruffin