[stella] Re: Official Atari 7800 Dev Kit

Subject: [stella] Re: Official Atari 7800 Dev Kit
From: Jim Nitchals <jimn8@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 05:46:06 -0800 (PST)

> I have a disassembly of the 7800 bios that someone did. It is
> partially commented and the section where the key check is done is
> fairly well isolated. If anyone is REALLY good with 6502 and would
> like to take a look at it please let me know.

Dan, that'd be me.  Please email me the URL or the file itself to:
jimn8@xxxxxxxxxx .  I grew up with plenty of disassembled printouts
and very little access to computer time, so this is something of a
specialty for me.

I'll figure out the key check system, and adapt it for use with the
Supercharger so people can develop 7800 games (albeit small ones)
with it.  I can post the results here to the Stella list.