Re: [stella] Randy Crihfield's address

Subject: Re: [stella] Randy Crihfield's address
From: Garon Grainger <garon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 17:27:18 -0400
>Randy needs a web page, with photos and screenshots of his/ours games... he
>should advertise on rgvc more often too...

I agree, he does need a web page.  I found his reply but it's dated as
"Revision 19, January 30, 1998".  I put it on the net for those not quite
curious enough to email Randy for it:

http://www.coastal.edu/~ggrainge/the-dig/randyc.txt

I assume my posting this is ok with Randy.  He states in his cart list

>Share this list with your friends, my interest is getting copies of games
>into the hands of PLAYERS who enjoy having fun!

I'll write Randy and see if I can get a newer copy.

Later,
Garon