Re: [stella] Razzle frazzin' feldacarb scrommit!!!

Subject: Re: [stella] Razzle frazzin' feldacarb scrommit!!!
From: Chris Cracknell <crackers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 18:01:35 -0400 (EDT)
In article <>, you wrote:

>You know that STA HMOVE does apply the fine movements for all objects
>at the same time, don't you? ;-) So your example below will apply the
>fine movement for player0 twice. If you take out the first STA WSYNC/
>STA HMOVE, everything should work as expected.

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! And the truly sad part is it's not even the
stupidest 2600 programming mistake I've ever made. Sometimes you get
youself so worked up over a bug that you just can't see straight anymore
and it helps to have another pair of eyes look at it. Thanks a tonne!

	lda  #$3A

                   (Boy do I feel stupid from hell!!!)

Collector of Atari 2600 carts - Accordionist - Bira Bira Devotee - Anime fan
***       | Crackers' Arts Base ***
***     | Hozer Video Games   ***
Nihongo ga dekimasu - 2600 programmer - Father of 2 great kids - Canadian eh

Archives (includes files) at
Unsub & more at