Re: [stella] PSX 2600 game compilation previewed

Subject: Re: [stella] PSX 2600 game compilation previewed
From: Jon Folkers <jfolkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 21:52:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, Glenn Saunders wrote:

> At 10:14 AM 9/15/98 -0000, you wrote:
> >The "review" was really weak.  I'll just paste the whole shibang below.
>
> Tell me about it.  I doubt the guy even played the thing, otherwise he
> would realize that it taps out at around 1/3 the framerate of a real VCS
> (priveleged information).

Get out!  So, there's no historical information, probably no mention of
all the "patches" you could win, and now I hear the technical emulation
isn't even that good?  Honestly, what would be the point of even
releasing it?  Anyone have an idea how much (or little) they spent on
development?

I'm willing to give them one more chance, with Asteroids the Remake ...
but after that, no more.  :-P