Re: [stella] PSX 2600 game compilation previewed

Subject: Re: [stella] PSX 2600 game compilation previewed
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 23:24:12 -0700
At 12:11 AM 9/18/98 +0200, you wrote:
>This would explain everything... I didn't believe that they could write a
>2600 emulator for such a slow-processor machine like the PSX.

Believe me; they could have done better.  They even had offers from other
programmers with more knowledge about the 6502 and TIA but preferred to use
the same guy who did Action Pack for the PC, who has a relatively modest
understanding of the system.

== Glenn Saunders  --3D Graphics / Videography / Web development--      ==
== krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 ==
== Stella@20 video page         http://www.primenet.com/~krishna        ==
==         President - Lightwave Toaster Flyer group of LA              ==
==           http://home.pacbell.net/alchemy1/html/ltf.html             ==