Re: [stella] 2600 Programming on an Apple ][c

Subject: Re: [stella] 2600 Programming on an Apple ][c
From: Robin Harbron <macbeth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 11:22:36 -0400
Chris Cracknell wrote:
> Incidently... I know that there's a Supercharger player on the C-64 that
> uses the SID chip, but has anyone tried saving a 2600 .BIN to the
> C-64's Datacette and seeing if it'll play on the Supercharger?

I'm sure you could write a program that could make a
Supercharger tape on the Datasette, but you couldn't

to tape, and expect it to work.  The Supercharger tape
format is completely different than the C='s tape

It'd be a lot easier just to hook a regular tape deck
up to the computer, and use Playbin to make a tape.
Robin Harbron    macbeth@xxxxxxxxxxx

Archives (includes files) at
Unsub & more at