Re: [stella] video music

Subject: Re: [stella] video music
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 17:35:18 +0200
At 09.12 21/10/98 +0000, Timm Carr wrote:

>does any one know where i ca nfind out about the internal workings of an
atari video
>music machine? i have an idea for a cart and sound madule to make 'video
music 2600' >but need to have a starting point and such, any ideas???

Hmm.. if we could use the Supercharger, and maybe some parts of the
firmware, to analyze the signal sent to its audio input, then maybe it
would be easy to write a sort of 'video music 2600' that doesn't need
additional hardware besides the SC itself. Obviously, it would have to be a
SC program.

This would be cool, but is it possible?

Ciao,
 P.