Re: [stella] video music

Subject: Re: [stella] video music
From: Chris Cracknell <crackers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 22:32:51 -0400 (EDT)
In article <981021.091215@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, you wrote:
>                      [stella] video music                         10/21/98
>does any one know where i ca nfind out about the internal workings of an
>atari video music machine? i have an idea for a cart and sound madule to
>make 'video music 2600' but need to have a starting point and such, any

I was discussing such a project with Jim Nitchals in e-mail and we came up
with a number of possibilities for creating AVMM on the 2600. You could
possibly use the supercharger to input the audio. I was thinking of using
the paddle lines as A/D converters.

                          (Ideas from hell!!!!!!!)

Collector of Atari 2600 carts - Accordionist - Bira Bira Devotee - Anime fan
*         | Crackers' Arts Base *
* | Hozer Video Games   *
Nihongo ga dekimasu - 2600 programmer - Father of 2 great kids - Canadian eh

Archives (includes files) at
Unsub & more at