Re: [stella] video music

Subject: Re: [stella] video music
From: Chris Cracknell <crackers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 23:35:45 -0400 (EDT)
In article <l03130300b2566712b720@[]>, you wrote:
>>Come on, wasn't there a supercharge guru among us? What can the SC do with
>>the audio input? I like this idea.
>The supercharger guru was Jim Nitchals, alas he is no longer with us.
>The audio input port of the Supercharger only returns a single bit (whether
>the voltage is above or below a threshold. Good the reading an audio tape
>but horrible for audio digitization.

That's why I was going to go with using the pot lines for an A/D converter.
But alas, my friend who has the magazine with the schematics to build
this device is now living in Japan (and won't return for 3 years).

                    (Phooey from hell!!!!!!!!!!)

Collector of Atari 2600 carts - Accordionist - Bira Bira Devotee - Anime fan
*         | Crackers' Arts Base *
* | Hozer Video Games   *
Nihongo ga dekimasu - 2600 programmer - Father of 2 great kids - Canadian eh

Archives (includes files) at
Unsub & more at