Re: [stella] chip plot

Subject: Re: [stella] chip plot
From: Glenn Saunders <gsaunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 15:58:50 -0700
At 03:27 PM 7/13/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Cool.  The more help the better!  There are a few guys around here at
>Intel that I could probably coax into helping as well.

Please do!

If anyone can provide me with a concrete proposal as to what they think
they can do with the chip plot, either scanning, photoreducing (I don't
think I have the money for that anyway), and/or transcribing it into a
vector format that I can import into Lightwave, please let me know.  If you
think you can get a bunch of techies together and do this within a week or
so, then I'll be all for it and I'll get approval through Joe for it to be
lent out by me.

--Glenn

 Glenn Saunders                gsaunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Interactive Engineer                 7441 Sunset Blvd
 Ipyxidis LLC                                Suite 205
 323-876-4778                    Los Angeles, CA 90046