[stella] Pal SI doesn't work

Subject: [stella] Pal SI doesn't work
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 18:01:28 -0700
Load 2 won't work.  I used Brad's passcode.  Turns out my timebase
corrector allows me to see these PAL versions okay, although they bleed off
into overscan.  The image is good on load 2 and three because I can load
them up on a fresh machine and get a kernel (doesn't let you play of
course) but I can't get the multiload to recognize the new loads.  It loads
all the way in and then pops back to the bootup load menu.

So I'm pretty sure we need to hack the multiload bytes.  I don't really
have a good hex editor that gives me location in the file.  I'm hoping Bob
Colbert will fix these for us.

BTW, I just noticed the high schore table in Commie Mutans has a six-char
on the right and then an extra digit on the left.  How is that done???

--Glenn