Re: [stella] Thrust!

Subject: Re: [stella] Thrust!
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:39:47 +0100 (CET)
--- Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Or a couple of 30Hz flickering dots. That shouldn't
> look too bad.
At the moment my kernel is limited to display just
two missiles (M1 and BL) per frame. One is used for
guns and the other for the ship. The guns and the ship
can both fire two missiles which are displayed
If the wire is about 12 pixels long, i would need 6
missles per frame for 30Hz (or 25Hz at PAL-
systems, i'm from Germany) plus the missiles for
gun and ship fire. I don't see a way to put this into
actual kernel, but there _must_ be a solution to that.

Thomas Jentzsch           | *** Every bit is sacred ! ***
tjentzsch at yahoo dot de |
Do You Yahoo!?
Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail -
Yahoo! Auktionen - gleich ausprobieren -

Archives (includes files) at
Unsub & more at