Re: [stella] a real book

Subject: Re: [stella] a real book
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 19:01:02 +0200
At 23:40 16.05.2000 -0700, you wrote:

>If O'Reilly isn't interested in publishing it, I'm sure another publisher
>would.  There is no shortage of publishers out there and there is a
>constant need for new material.

If we really manage to get a book done and no publisher would want
it, we could still do it ourselves as book-on-demand. The fees to
get a book listed there would only be a couple hundred dollars and
we would remain full control over the book. Also we could keep it
available as long as we want, since the fees for keeping the book
listed are very low, as a book gets only printed when one is ordered.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg