[stella] Qb/Demo background animation (semi-playable)

Subject: [stella] Qb/Demo background animation (semi-playable)
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 17:05:18 +1100
Here's my latest version.  Mucho thanks to Eckhard re the sprite
positioning!
I've still got the screen wobbles (incorrect # lines), but will fix that
sometime soon.  Just thought I'd send an update to the list.  I've decided
to (for the while, anyway) share my fabulous source code ;)   I'm especially
pleased with the efficient use of the single kernal for most of the screen,
so have a look at how all that is done. (routine is called MTargetArea)
You also can get a bit of a feel for what gameplay will be like, in this
one.
RAM: $80->$e7, ROM $F000->$Fab7, so I have about 10 bytes of RAM and 1300
bytes of ROM.
Comments, anyone?.... the list is very quiet?
Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v