Re: [stella] Qb: v0.04

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: v0.04
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:40:37 -0800
The game is really starting to shape up now. But if the 800 version supports diagonal jumps, that would be critical to support here because it would really speed up the gameplay.

Also, the sprits flicker, right? Is this only to allow the watermelon guy to be multicolored? I would really think about dropping the flicker and having the sprites be single colored or striped vertically instead.

It seems like a major sacrifice to flicker them just to have them multicolored.

And I think it's early enough in the development cycle that there should be enough space available to allow for a couple frames of sprite animation during jumps. We just have to find it...

-