Re: [stella] SuperDuperCharger interest check

Subject: Re: [stella] SuperDuperCharger interest check
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 08:06:55 -0500
At 11:48 PM 2/22/01 -0800, Chad Schell wrote:
>The SuperDuperCharger has come a long way since I last mentioned it on this
>list.  I'm currently trying to gauge interest in it becoming an actual
>product.  Please see my website for details.

Assuming that I can use it without having to install a Microsoft OS on my
computer, I'll buy one for a hundred bucks and have no problem prepaying.
Sorry to hear about your dog.

For the record, I've never gotten around to picking up a regular
Supercharger but I would have bought the Intellicart if I had an
Intellivision around.

Rob

-