Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: Little progress...

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: Little progress...
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:09:46 -0800
At 07:50 PM 3/14/2001 +0100, you wrote:
Just in case you've forgotten, I show you how superior Bobs code is. I knocked this little demo piece together, Where I did just some very little changes to trim his sprite multiplexer to my purpose. I already merged my 'move' routine in, so you'll find the behaviour of the bullets quite familiar.

Vertical separation is pretty easy on missiles because they are so small. Even with six they rarely overlap, at least in that demo where they are going in a diagonal trajectory.

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/