[stella] Emulating the SC

Subject: [stella] Emulating the SC
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 20:07:17 -0400
>> Oops!  You're not from NY are you?  The guy I talked to said I'd just
>> beat out somebody from NY and that he'd been thinking about throwing
>> the book away since he'd had it so long.
>
> Funny thing -- that's my book.  You called about 6:20 MT time, right?
> Guess you're not the NYer, as that was yesterday I guess.  Whee!

Nope, not me.  Guess I was at least two calls away...  :^(

Out of curiosity (and please forgive my laziness), what emulators fully
support the SC?  That is, allow you to write to all the RAM addresses the SC
supports, invoke multiloads, etc?  Essentially the SC is one giant stick o'
RAM once you get a load in, right?  Every address is up for grabs?

Thanks,

Ruffin Bailey

-