Re: [stella] Program..

Subject: Re: [stella] Program..
From: "nj bloodline" <njbl00dline@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:44:08 -0400
Yeah, thanks for the information. I just wish I was better at programming to
begin with. I am better if I learn things in a classroom because I don't
like to read on my own.

Someone should make a simple game and try to get is as the "packaged-in"
game for the Atari VCSP, the portable Atari 2600 coming out. Make it the
only place you can get the game.

-