Re: [stella] Gameline

Subject: Re: [stella] Gameline
From: Kevin Horton <khorton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 23:44:15 -0500
At 09:25 PM 8/20/01 -0700, you wrote:
At 10:15 PM 8/20/2001 -0500, you wrote:
Someone e-mailed me out of the blue saying he had this Gameline server up, and that I should give it a try... which I did. He has since taken it down from what I hear. He had it hooked up so the whole town could call in for free and play during the mid-late 80's and early 90's.

Where is the Gameline server software? What did it run on?

The guy was in Texas, but I've since lost all contact info during a reformat. :-( All I know was he said it ran on a mini computer using a special variable bit rate modem. That's all I know. I still have the VHS tape of it kicking around and intended to make an MPEG of it sometime when I get a video cap card.

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment
Personal homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698
Cyberpunks Entertainment: http://cyberpunks.uni.cc

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/

-