Re: [stella] Gameline

Subject: Re: [stella] Gameline
From: Mauricio Tadeu Alegretti <malegretti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:12:29 -0300 (ART)
> > Already done that.
>
> Could you please tell us how big the ROM and RAM in the Gameline is?
> Also how does the bankswitching and the RAM access work? And how does
> the Gameline communicate with it's internal modem?

Just one question about the Gameline... was it common there on US? I dont have
anything personal against the SuperCharger, but wouldn't a modified GameLine
serve better as a development tool than the SC? I mean, if we could get the
code to the server, we could maybe get a serial link up from the 2600 and a PC.
What do you think?

See ya!
Alegretti

=====
Mauricio Tadeu Alegretti

|  mauricio@xxxxxxxxxxxx    |  malegretti@xxxxxxxxxxxx  |
|     www.atari.com.br      |    pagina.de/alegretti    |

Yahoo! GeoCities
Tenha seu lugar na Web. Construa hoje mesmo sua home page no Yahoo! GeoCities. É fácil e grátis!
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/