Re: [stella] EPROMs

Subject: Re: [stella] EPROMs
From: "Clay Halliwell" <clay.h@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 14:43:03 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <stella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 12:08 PM

> Ah, the composite out would be a worthy thing to have. The TV in the
living
> room has not one but 2 composite inputs, and an S-Video (which I believe
is
> just separate chroma/luma, a la the Commodore 1702 monitor)

It is. I've got a little cable around here somewhere I hacked together that
accepts chroma/luma on two RCA plugs and turns it into an S-Video plug.
Works great.  It's funny to tell the rugrats on the message boards that
S-Video has been around since the 80's... just with different plugs. :)

 --
Clay Halliwell           | ATARI XL/XE   DO + THE
clay.FAKEMEAT.h@xxxxxxx  | 8 - B I T S   --------

-