[stella] Gunfight 2600: Final Run

Subject: [stella] Gunfight 2600: Final Run
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:36:04 +0100
Hi there!

As the topic states, I'm going to give Gunfight its
final touches within the next two weeks.

The current version has its major changes in optimized
routines and other stuff that that mostly reduces either
ROM or RAM consumption.

The changes noticable by the player are:

- The arrows are now moving three times as fast. Try
imaging the arrows being cattle -> Voilà: Stampede! :-)

- I changed the diagonal angle. Now it's only 22.5°
instead of 45°. I thought this'd be better. Now you've
the chance to hit something _on purpose_ with diagonal
shots :-)

Feedback appreciated!

Greetings,
	Manuel