Subject: [stella] Poker solitaire source, versions 012 & 014|
From: "B. Watson" <urchlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:43:55 -0500 (EST)
I spent a good chunk of last night optimising the Poker Solitaire code... if anybody's interested, I've attached the `before' and `after' source code. At some point (after the game is really, truly done), I want to write this up as part of the optimisation section of Stelladoc V2... I managed to save myself 500-something bytes without changing the gameplay at all. Of course, if you look at the `after' source, you'll see there's still more optimising to do.. but that will have to wait until I have time to rewrite the kernel from scratch (the current one is huge, bloated, and nasty). This is going to be an all-day project, so it will likely have to wait until the weekend... Also attached is the .bin built from the 014 source, for those who just wanna play the game :) B.
Description: Zip archive
Description: Binary data