[stella] Finally found some time to work on my game

Subject: [stella] Finally found some time to work on my game
From: apeboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 07:32:49 GMT
After a few busy weeks (in the real world, away from the computers) I have finally found time to work on my 2600 game again this weekend.

Recently added: shoot rocks, shoot opponent, start game, end game, driving controller (using that elegant bit of code Thomas posted a couple of weeks ago as the starting point).

PAL 60 version attached (same as NTSC, only the colours are a little different). See the game's home page for the other versions http://members.optusnet.com.au/~wallace_h/atari/

Next: Energy usage for firing, Title and game over screens, specific rock behaviours when shot, sounds...

Let me know what you think (what's good, what's bad, ...)

Regards,
Andrew Wallace