[stella] 2nd Resend: Warring Worms is Back!

Subject: [stella] 2nd Resend: Warring Worms is Back!
From: "Billy Eno" <ceno@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 10:08:31 -0600
This is the 2nd resend, is it just me or are no messages coming through?

All,

After a (not so) short break, I broke down and finished Warring Worms.
Attached is a .bin with the (nearly, I hope) final version.  I have played
this on a real system via my supercharger quite a bit and it appears to be
pretty robust.

Game Play:
It is a Surround-like game with lots of different variations.  (I wrote most
of it before I had even played Surround, so goes to show you should always
play your Atari games)

The big difference in the game is that each worm can fire a missile that
will either blow up a playfield block, or kill the other snake, if it gets
hit in the head.

Slow mode - left difficulty to position A
Normal mode - left difficulty to position B

Details on the games:
Normal Edges - edged game
	00-09 : 2-player
	10-19 : 1-player and 1 computer player
	20-29 : 2-player, hostile enviroment
	30-39 : 1-player and 1 computer player, hostile enviroment
Wrap Mode - edges wrap around
	40-49 : 2-player
	50-59 : 1-player and 1 computer player
	60-69 : 2-player, hostile enviroment
	70-79 : 1-player and 1 computer player, hostile enviroment

First player to 99 is the winner. Special Screen.

Go play it, tell me if it works, make suggestions...

...tell me if you would pay for a cart... ;>

I have ordered pieces for the first round of carts, so I should be releasing
soon. (shameless plug)

Billy