RE: [stella] Warring Worms user interface

Subject: RE: [stella] Warring Worms user interface
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:04:25 +0100
Billy wrote:
> In the select screen the bits of the game number are displayed at the bottom
> as an additional (and snazzy) visual clue.

For a programmer this might be handy, but for the normal people, I guess that is not understanble.
Why not using digits here too?

> Select increments the game by
> one.  Up on the left joystick increments the game by 8, down decrements it
> by 8.  Holding down select then reset resets the game back to 0.

Increment in steps based on 10th, because that also normal for normal people.

The rest of the game looks finished to me.

BTW: What about a TRON light cycle mode? Then Kyle won't have to hack Surround or your game ;-)

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |