Re: [stella] Qb debacle

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb debacle
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 01:47:09 +1100
> However, I did find an unrelated bug.  Press Select until you pass through
> all 20 boards and are back at board 1.  Start by moving the joystick.  As
> you play, you'll get a six tiles to work with instead of four, thus being
> unable to complete the level.

Thanks to Erik for spotting that bug.  The attached version has this fixed.
I have decided the screen shake at end of life/ screen change can stay.
It's not significant.
So, barring any problems this version is probably the one I'll go with for
replacement cartrdiges.

Cheers
-
Andrew Davie - adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx