Re: [stella] Unending VDEL hell

Subject: Re: [stella] Unending VDEL hell
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:03:39 +0200
Glenn wrote::
> This is what I was doing initially and it wasn't working, which is why I
> added the branching logic.
>
> If you assemble my sourcecode you'll see that it won't work.

Hm, actually I did.
I see two cars (green being one line below red) and they both move slowly up (single line by single line).

Or did you want both cars on the very same line?
Then you can remove the EOR for P0 and change the P0 code in GameCalc:
    LDA P0_YFullres
    SEC
    SBC #1
    LSR
    STA P0_Y

Or you can remove the EOR for P1 and change the P1 code in GameCalc:
    LDA P1_YFullres
    CLC
    ADC #1
    LSR